Another book crossed off our reading list! We want a big discussion. We’ll have the same cliché discussion questions for every book we finish. Now, tell me…
– How did you experience the book?
– Would you describe the book as a “page-turner”?
– Themes and symbols, were they meaningful?
– Any inspiring quotes or characters?
– Anything you didn’t like, disagreed with?
– How did you find the end?
– Has this book added anything to you, changed you in any way?
** Questions inspired from LitLovers.com.
Here’s a review from THE CLAWED MOTH. Watch out for spoilers!
Here’s what I thought, feel free to disagree with me! 😉 😛
*** Oh, by the way, you must already know, but the winning book for November is Pride and Prejudice! We apologize for this delay.
Kinda been AWOL I know, but I have been swamped, hung out to dry and then swamped some more…
ANYHOW! I am back and I wanna see some comments!! 🙂 ;).
Tell me how you doin’. How much you are loving/hating the book but mostly how much you like this post. 😛 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
Seriously guys, HOW GOOD IS THAT BOOK?!
Important: There has been a slight change of rules, now all your nominations go to the Pool Of Nominations page, click the link for more details.
Brace yourselves, the random picker has made a choice! *Drums roll* And the winning book is an epic that has been adapted into a TV show. I’ll give you a hint:
“Winter is coming.”
‘GOT’ it? No? Now here’s a pitch:
Yes. Our book is the first of the series “A Song Of Ice And Fire”; the picker decided that A Game Of Thrones must be read.
Now make sure you have enough coffee and plenty of blankets to curl up underneath… Because WINTER IS COMING!
* If you don’t have the book, I am certain there are so many free versions online, just Google. We don’t care how you get it, our only concern you reading it.
* Discussions and reviews of Great Expectations start tomorrow.