Welcome to the Pool Of Nominations! 🙂
To keep things a bit in order, each user is allowed a single nomination until their book is picked. (If a book is nominated more than once, we’ll add an extra “*” for each nomination). Comment your nomination below, and it shall be added to this list. Now this is the place to check before the beginning of every month.
And the nominees for the about-to-become-your-shiny-beacon-for-the-next-thirty-days (excluding of course the books already read, and the one currently in the process) are the following:
* An Abundance of Katherines by John Green.
* Animal Farm by George Orwell.
* David Copperfield by Charles Dickens.
* Emma by Jane Austen.
* The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain.
* The Maze Runner by James Dashner.
* The Road by Cormac McCarthy.
* The Scarlet Pimpernel by Emma Orczy.
* The Cuckoo’s Calling by J. K. Rowling.
* Night Film by Marisha Pessl.