Another book crossed off our reading list! We want a big discussion. We’ll have the same cliché discussion questions for every book we finish. Now, tell me…
– How did you experience the book?
– Would you describe the book as a “page-turner”?
– Themes and symbols, were they meaningful?
– Any inspiring quotes or characters?
– Anything you didn’t like, disagreed with?
– How did you find the end?
– Has this book added anything to you, changed you in any way?
** Questions inspired from LitLovers.com.
Here’s a review from THE CLAWED MOTH. Watch out for spoilers!
Here’s what I thought, feel free to disagree with me! 😉 😛
*** Oh, by the way, you must already know, but the winning book for November is Pride and Prejudice! We apologize for this delay.